Tuesday, December 10, 2013

15 days till Christmas!

Thats right people, you only have 15 more days to get all of your shopping done! HURRY!
Fortunately, I'm done.

We had quite the winter storm this past week. It started raining, and the temperature started dropping and pretty soon everything had about an inch and a half of ice on it. During the night all our trees broke and we got about 6 inches of snow. We enjoyed the snow, but not the ice. The power went out for a day and we barely survived on our meager supply of firewood. All in all, it was pretty fun.

Everyone went to town yesterday except me because I had to go to football practice at 2:30. They left at about 9:30 and didn't come home until 4:30! As it turned out, I couldn't go to football because my car battery was dead. So I was at home all day by myself. IT WAS QUIET! I didn't really know what to do with nobody home so I cleaned up the house, did school, and then shot the dog with a blowgun.
It was a pretty good day.

Charleston Tigers update:
Last weeks game was moved to this week because of the ice hurricane. The State game has been moved to the 21st.

No comments: