Monday, April 22, 2013

Big Surprise!

Grandma and Grandpa came today and guess who they brought with them? MANGNAY!!! Mangnay is Grandma's sister from Korea. She totally rocks!
I haven't seen Mangnay in... a long, long time. She has been talking about coming for a while but she never came and then, out of the blue, she came. So we talked and ate and had a good time. Tomorrow we are going to eat at McAllisters Deli with her cause thats where Lane works.

There is a TKD tournament in May that I think I am going to do. I am a little nervous cause I don't know what to expect or how good the competition will be. Hopefully I'll at least learn something if I don't win.

I got a 24 on the ACT... Unsatisfactory. I need a 27 at least, so I am going to take it again in June.

I went to Highschool fellowship this past Friday with Lane and Lou. That was fun, and the hosts are so generous.

That's about it for this week... so far.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your ACT, Christian!! The TKD tournament should be interesting. It would definitely be a learning experience. If it's anything like wrestling tournaments, it's organized chaos. I hope that you do choose to go and that you have fun. I enjoy reading your blog!

Love ya,
Aunt Mich

Amazingaintit said...

I didn't know you read my blog!
Yeah, I think the tournament will be a learning experience and I plan on going... We'll try to get some videos!