Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wow, Has it really been 15 days?

That's over two weeks since I posted. Crazy!!!
You must be wondering, "What super awesome stuff is going on that I don't know about?"
The answer is....Drum roll.... a lot.
A lot of awesome stuff.

I'll start with MY BIRTHDAY! I had a great birthday. Some grandparents came and we had Buffalo Wings and dump cake (2 of my favorite foods) and we played Just Dance with grandpa and watched Here Comes The Boom. Funny movie... And I got some pretty awesome stuff, like a TKD show staff, some throwing knives, a magnesium fire starter, a calligraphy pen, and the list goes on. :) Lou said that you could look at the gifts and tell everything about me. Kinda funny.

Then it was Mayf's birthday! He wanted to go to grandmas house for his birthday so we did. We watched some duck dynasty, and THE PHANTOM MENACE. I love the phantom menace, it is predictable but Darth Maul is so cool it makes up for it. I think he enjoyed his birthday.

Then... I can't remember if my formal was before or after Z's birthday so I'll just say it was before. The Jr/Sr formal was really fun. We went to eat at marketplace and I got a STEAK! It was the best steak I have ever eaten. And I got into a debate about whether the star wars trilogy was better than the... first three. I don't really know what to call episodes 1,2, and 3 because the trilogy was made first. I think the first three are better. Then after dinner we went bowling! Mom and Dad didn't stay so they couldn't laugh at how terrible I am at bowling. I bowled an 88... I think. After bowling some of us went to the bonfire afterparty thing at a generous host's house. I love fire. Looking at fire, making fire, putting out fire, playing with fire fire is really cool. We stayed up till about 4 and then I stayed the remainder of the night at Meg's house.
Really fun time all the way around.

Z's birthday was next. I got him this tiny nerf pistol the holds 3 bullets called the "Triad- 6" or something. That thing hurts! I thought that it would be a little gun that Z could use in our pitch black nerf battles but I didn't anticipate having to hide from him! It is a tough sucker. He had a good birthday as well.

I got my ACT score in the mail today and 2 really cool shirts from Grandma H. It is shaping up to be a great day.


No comments: