Saturday, May 4, 2013

I didn't know what to call this post and I didn't have time to think about it.

I named my last post, "Upcoming" and this post is about more upcoming stuff so... I couldn't think of a creative post title.
First, a farm update. Mom and Dad just left to get eggs at the feed store for us to eat for breakfast and we are all eating cereal... I guess we can have eggs tomorrow. The chickens are doing well but there is this one chicken that seems to bug all the rest. They like to eat, he likes to exercise, they want to sleep, he wants to sight in his 22. Just annoying things like that... Plus that chicken is white and the rest are brown and black.
Went fishing in the back pond yesterday and didn't catch anything. Usually you end up with at least one fish every time you go down there but I think the wind scared em all off. It is about 41 degrees out and rainy.
That is all for this weeks farm update, tune in next week for more heart stopping action.

Today there is a birthday party that we are planning on going to but it is cold and rainy so I don't know how that is gonna go down.
Lou made my day yesterday. I was in my room getting my schedule for my ref games (which got cancelled) when she came in and asked how my board game was going. For those of you that don't know, I am making a board game based off the 2002 trade wars online game. It is pretty awesome and nobody ever asks me about it. She seemed genuinely interested in how it was coming! I got to explain the whole game to her. :)
Fun!
We have black belt testing next Saturday, and the Saturday after that, we have a TKD tournament.
Lots of cool action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome happenings happening all about. No talk of kicking a football though?.!!? Wantted ure view of the topic. Like reading ure blog!!! Misty