Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reader Request

In response to a viewer I will post about football kicking... Action. For all of you that do not know, I am going to kick for the Charleston Highschool football team.
I went to the field today to Practice/Tryout for the first time. Apparently there is some written test that I will have to take to show that I am grade level smart. I tried a few kickoffs and worked on timing my steps to get the best power and momentum behind the kick. I was only able to get it to the 5 yard line from the 40... Not great. Then  I kicked about 15 extra points and I was done! I talked to the coach about the schedule and training and stuff and everyone seemed to be friendly.

This morning we picked 90 pounds of strawberries. Yeah, 90 pounds. Not a bad day of berry pickin, and it was made better by the fact that for every berry I picked and saved, I got to eat 2 more. I love strawberries.

TKD was good tonight. We broke boards and played the bat game. And even better.... I WON THE BAT GAME! :) Yeah, I am a stealth ninja master.

No comments: