Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Big Things Happening!

This last Saturday I achieved one of the biggest accomplishments in my whole life. I got my black belt in Taekwondo! In fact, four out of five of those testing in our family received their black belts. Congrats to Lane on her black belt, Lou on her black belt, Josh on his black belt, Bird on her purple belt, Z on his purple belt, and Dad on his Red/Black belt! Overall a good test for the Taggs. Nana came from Tx to watch us.
I love it when she comes!

This Saturday (May 18th) four of us are competing in a Martial Arts tournament. I am competing in sparring, staff forms, and forms. I REALLY want to win the sparring! I don't know if I will because I will have to fight other black belts my age and I have no idea how good the competition will be... I have never been very good at forms and you have to be intense, and "intense" basically means loud. If you know me very well, you would know that I am competitive but not very loud. In fact it is physically hard for me to yell. I know, weird right? I'll do my best and hope for the best.

Dad is taking off work Memorial day week and we are going camping! With grandma and grandpa... In their RV... We might be going to Silver Dollar city some time that week as well. And we might even get some golfing in!
I haven't golfed in awhile.


No comments: