Friday, May 17, 2013

An untitled post

I was going to post about nervousness and how it was a type of fear, but it ended up being so confusing and unorganized that I just deleted the whole thing. Maybe I can do it better next time I feel nervous. :)

Things I have been doing today:
1- working on my board game. 
I am making a genius awesome board game based off of the 2002 text based online game called "Trade Wars" I think it is going to be fun but it is draining my cardboard supply...
2- Kitchen work (Mal and I have kitchen duty on Thursday and Friday)
3- Reading.
I ordered 3 books recently on PBS and 2 of them have come. The one I am reading now is called American Heroes by Oliver North. So far it's a good read.
4- Building pinewood derby cars.
I LOVE build them little things! When I asked to see Josh's car he showed me an unpainted car with the wheels hammered into the sides. AND one wheel was broken. So I pried all the wheels out and cut a hole in the front and center section of his car, then he painted it and I put the wheels on. I am more proud of that one then my own because it has 3 wheels! ... 3 wheels! I am not a fan of 3 wheeled cars but I am proud of myself for saving that poor little car. 
5- Golfing. I beat two of my brothers in a golf game. Fun, fun, fun. 

That's it... Wish me luck at the tournament tomorrow!

No comments: