Thursday, May 23, 2013

VBS And Me Rambling On About Things You Probably Don't Want To Hear About...

We started decorating for VBS at the church yesterday... Actually, I started yesterday, the Pastors family started awhile back and have gotten quite a bit done! 
I worked on the logo! We are doing the "Kingdom Chronicles" theme this year and it looks like its gonna be a lot of fun. I think I'm going to call this morning to see if they are doing more... 

The weather is progressively getting hotter and I don't know if I like that of not. Here's a question for all you readers: What do you do during the summer? Just comment some things even if it's just, "Sitting inside being miserable" or something. In the summer my family swims we have saved up a bunch o christmas money and we are buying a big ol pool. Not inground, just a pool. That reminds me, on christmas dad mentioned that we were going to turn our garage into a gym of sorts for our TKD... I think he has forgotten in all the farm chore flurry. 
I have kitchen work today and tomorrow and next week we are going CAMPING! I will finally get to use my hammock tent! I got the for my birthday last year and I still haven't used it! 

Thanks for reading! Tune in next week for an exciting update!

1 comment:

TaggTroop said...

eating popsicles! And making them of course!

Momma