Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Football

I had my first football scrimmage on monday against Boonville. I was SUPER nervous, I had a butterfly battle going on in my stomach. I missed my first field goal. Yeah, missed. That was embarrassing! But I made my second one. Overall, not a good performance! Josh had a scrimmage to but I didn't get to watch his so I don't know how he did...
I enjoyed it and I'm really excited about our first HOME game! It's good to start with a home game.

I have practice at 2:30 today and youth later tonight.

Right now:
Korrie is outside barking at something.
Mayf and Z and Mal are playing chess and bionicles at the same time.
I'm posting on my blog.
Lane is at work.
Mom took Jess to piano lessons. (He has a talent show coming up)

Our chickens are starting to get more consistent with egg production. It's nice to see a fresh egg or two every day.




No comments: