Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm sorry I haven't posted in over 2 weeks. I have been very busy! How?
Thanks for asking! I'll tell you.

I worked the growing kids sale for a week and had football practice so that pretty much took all day every day. I worked the sale in the morning and went to practice in the afternoons. Actually, I had to skip two practices cause I worked the sale all day. The sale was tough this year. Not because it was any harder than usual but because I was sick all week. It is fairly annoying to be sneezing continuously while trying to direct traffic...  I also had my first football game that week against Clarksville. We won 42-13 and I had 4 points. I missed one field goal and had one extra point blocked. It was good to get on the board though.

We had another game against Gentry which we won... barely. The score was 23-15 and I had 5 points. 2 extra points and a field goal. A slightly better performance. I still missed one extra point.
Josh has played two games. He won his first game and lost the second. He played better in the second game though, and he got a tackle! That was cool to see.

I officiated my first soccer games last Saturday. It was the fall Kelloggs cup. It went well and there were some exciting games! Fun money!

I have a game tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: