Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Charleston Tigers have made it to the playoffs! We have been undefeated so far and it has been a blast. I am so glad we got involved in football. It has been a great experience for me and I hope I have presented myself well for the whole homeschool community. The school has been so nice in trying to keep me involved in their activities. Friday nights are so much fun! I have a total of 63 points so far.
Josh also played for the 7th grade team and really loved it.

General Update-
Lane got a new job at CV's in the bakery (Hallelujah) She likes the shorter drive and the hours are better too. She makes donuts.
I have a scholarship interview this friday, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME! There is a lot of money on the line here. It will be my first interview of any kind.

I am so excited about Christmas! I have already done quite a bit of shopping. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job :)

g-pa

Amazingaintit said...

thanks!