Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Big Day

Last Friday was one of the most nerve racking days of my life. I'm sure that you saw in my last post that I had a scholarship interview coming up. Talk about stressful! There's like $50,000 on the line and it all depends on whether I make a good impression on these people. It turned out to be a little easier than I thought. The people interviewing me weren't vampires and the questions were pretty simple. I went to a prep class to get an idea of how it would be, and that lady asked questions like, "What is your favorite color and how does it reflect in your personality?" I have to think about that! The questions they really asked were more along the lines of, "Why did you choose UAFS?" Not quite as hard. I still don't know if I got the scholarship or not.

That friday was also the Charleston Tigers first playoff game. We killed em, 42-0 but we didn't play very well... They just weren't a very good team. I even missed an extra point...

The start of this week has been pretty good, nothing much happening except school

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep us posted

G-pa