Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Test

I know your getting tired of reading about all these test but I just took another big one. The Stanford 10 test. 
I had to take it before I did any workouts of practices with the football team. I feel good about it. 
Mrs. Wing administered the test because mom doesn't have the certification slip. We got to the library before it opened so we had time to talk before the test. I haven't seen Mrs. Wing in a long time so that was really nice. She even brought a pencil because I forgot mine. Yeah, can you believe that? I forgot my PENCIL for a TEST. Weird. I also forgot my calculator... 

For Fathers Day we got Dad a fancy leather guitar strap that we had been wanting to give him for a long time. Mrs. Marianne gave us a great deal on it! 

Today we did school, weeded the garden, and ate popcorn. Josh has a dentist appointment later on... poor guy. I do not like the going to the dentist. 
Tomorrow we are going to the Alma water park! We are all excited but I think Bird and Z are REALLY pumped up about it. Z loves the water and Bird loves doing anything out of the ordinary. 
There's today's update. I'll be sure to post about the water park.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: