Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Super Fun Stuff

I have had a really good week. 
"How so?" Well, thanks for asking! 

On Thursday the kicker for the Oakland Raiders, Eddy Carmona, came to work on my kick for the football team. He was AMAZING! And very helpful. He came back the next day and was gonna come back on Saturday but couldn't cause his baby got sick. He was a major highlight of my week. 

On thursday we also went to the Alma water park. I love water parks. Mom hates water parks. 
But she went anyways. I went late with Dad cause we were practicing kicking with Eddy. 
We did all the slides, flipped of the diving board, climbed the rock wall, and got raisin hands. 
Mom didn't even get wet... 

Saturday, and Sunday were easy going days with some farm chores intermixed. 
Did I mention the AC went out? Well it did, and it is still not working. But, since we have a separate unit for the add on section of the house we can hang out in there. And sleep. 
I think someone will come soon to fix it. 

On Monday we did a major bee operation. We added two supers and a queen excluder and nobody got stung. 
We also did a light test of my board game. If you didn't know already, I am creating a game that is going too be a major hit. I kinda stole the idea form the online text based game called "TradeWars."
It is gonna be ultra fun. 
We figured out some problems and I think I know how to fix em. I'm going to have Meg make the logo  and design the board and pieces.  

School today and TKD later. Going to Texas next week!

1 comment:

ibcfsyouthguy said...

We should see if Eddy needs anything...
Dad